Every Tuesday Trent park, Enfield
The Buggy Mums workout is a safe and effective postnatal workout. It's a packed hour of low impact cardiovascular exercise incorporating a wide range of specific functional strength exercises and stretches aimed to keep you fit for daily life.
- Fun, low impact cardio exercise drills to burn off that baby fat
- Resistance Training to tighten and tone your muscles
- Strengthen your Abs with core stability exercises
- Condition your pelvic floor so you can sneeze with ease!
- No childcare worries as your baby comes along with you in the buggy.
It's not all about physical exercise though, there's the added benefit of meeting like minded new mums. The session is very social and fun, BUT be warned, it's much more than a walk in the park!
Providing you've had your 6 week post natal check with your GP, you had a normal delivery and you feel ready to start exercising - you're good to go!
However, if you had a c-section you will need to wait until you are10-12 weeks postnatal (depending on how you feel) before starting the session.
Still not sure if it's the session for you?
If you are at least 6 months postnatal and feel ready to step your training up a gear, why not come along to
I look forward to meeting you soon!